Upon your arrival, you will have the pleasure to be accommodated by one of the seven ladies of the house! Vera, Syrago, Ismene, Fotini, Filitsa and Katia, are the names of our rooms. Their names are inspired by our family members who lived in the mansion in the past. You will have the opportunity to see their photos in the common areas of the mansion.
All rooms are spacious, bright, with hardwood floors and offer ample space for your luggage and clothes, which can be arranged in the renovated traditional wooden wardrobes. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms, which are completely renovated, each lavishly decorated with handmade tiles. Each room and ensuite bathroom is differently decorated and has its own design.
All frames, shutters and windows are handmade of chestnut wood. We have changed the windows to double-glazing so that no energy loses occur. Windows offer beautiful views of the mountain, sea or both. All beds are double, with comfortable mattresses personally tested and chosen by us in the furniture exhibitions before purchase, designed to provide restful sleep. There is also the facility of bed splitting in five out of the seven rooms to create two single beds if needed. However there is no difference in feeling from a conventional double bed since the mattresses are specially covered and zipped on top with an add on clothing that match perfectly, providing excellent body feeling when sitting or lying on the bed.
Our rooms and bathrooms are fully equipped to provide a special experience during your stay.
In our rooms, smoking is not allowed, please respect our non smokers guests!
- Cable TV LCD32' HD
- Individual heating and cooling
- Mini Fridge
- Safe Box
- Free Internet Access
- Ironing device
- Radio-cd-Mp3 player
- Personal care cosmetics
- Make up/vanity mirror
- Check in-15:00
- Check out-12:00
- Late check out until 18:00pm, 50% charge of daily rate
- After 18:00, full charge of daily rate
- 25% deposit of total amount upon reservation required, via bank account Cash and credit cards accepted
- Pursuant to article 53 of Law 4389/2016, the provisions for the imposition of a residence tax from the main hotel accommodation and rented furnished rooms - apartments are put in place from 01/01/2018. The person charged with the tax is in any case the traveler - resident - user of the room or apartment. In rented furnished rooms-apartments of case 2 of article 42 of Law 4276/2014, ie rented furnished rooms which according to the provision are those that have rooms for overnight stays in rooms or in apartments of one or two or more bathrooms, the tax is 0.50 €. The residence tax is imposed on daily use of the room or single residence (calculated per room).
- Prior to 21 days before arrival: No charge, full deposit refund.
- Less than 21 days before arrival: 50% deposit refund
- Early departure: 100% charge of total amount
- Late arrival 100% charge of total amount